Taking Care of Mama is an intimate virtual circle of support for postpartum people interested in building community while deepening their knowledge of a holistic approach to self-care after birth. This 6 session interactive support circle will cover topics such as simple self-care, birth story listening, demystifying postpartum truths and pelvic floor health. This support circle is open to people who are 0 to 12 weeks postpartum at the start date of the series: October 14.
This support circle includes:
- 6 sessions total
- 3 sessions led by Empowered Postpartum facilitators: Julie Garin, MA, CD and Koko Collado, MS on community building and birth story listening
- 1 session led by Jamie Hanson, ERYT-500 on Simple Self-Care through the lens of Ayurveda
- 1 session led by Marissa Zwetow, LMFT on Navigating Postpartum Happiness
- 1 session led by Melia Perrizo, DPT on Restoring Pelvic Floor Health
- Weekly emails full of recipes, journaling prompts, expert advice and evidence based information
- Gift bag of essentials to honor YOU on your recent BIRTH day.
Dates: Wednesdays 10AM – 11:30 AM beginning October 14 to November 18, 2020.
Investment: $65 – $100 sliding scale (pay what you can). Scholarships are available. You may pay via Venmo @empowered-postpartum. If you do not have a Venmo account or wish to pay with PayPal, please let us know in the comments and we can arrange a different form of payment or send an invoice.
20% of all proceeds from this course will go towards supporting our donation-based support groups.
Limited space available. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Please note, no refunds will be accepted.
Read our support group guidelines here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.